Serves: 2 people
Prep time: 5 min
Cooking time: 10 min
100g (1 cup) oatmeal
150g cashew milk (or any other nut milk)
1tbsp ground flaxseeds
150g frozen cherries (or any other frozen berries)
1tbsp hemp seeds (optional)
1tbsp almond butter (optional)
- Place oats in a pan, add boiling water (from a kettle) and cook for 3 min stirring from time to time.
- Then add the cashew milk, stir well and cook for another 1-2 min.
- Switch off the heat, mix in the flaxseeds and cover with a lid.
- To make a cherry compote add a small amount of water to a pan, add frozen berries and simmer for 5 min. Add cinnamon and stir well.
- Serve the oatmeal with cherry compote, hemp seeds, almond butter and almonds.