Serves: 2 people
Prep time: 10 min
Cooking time: 15 min
- 4 medium sized courgettes
- 10-12 chestnut mushrooms
- 1 bunch of asparagus
- ½ red onion
- 2tbsp olive oil (for cooking)
- 1 tbsp miso paste
- 1 tbsp tamari sauce
- 1tsp garlic powder
- 1 large handful of parsley
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 2 tbsp mixed seeds (optional)
- Add the chopped red onion and the mushrooms to a hot frying pan with some olive oil and sauté for a couple of minutes.
- Add the miso paste, the tamari sauce and the garlic powder , stir well and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Add the spiralised courgettes and the roughly chopped asparagus. Stir well and sauté for 5-7 minutes. There should be some bite to the asparagus.
- Once cooked, sprinkle with the chopped parsley and mixed seeds (optional) and drizzle with some tahini.