Serves: 2 people
Prep time: 10 min
Cooking time: 10 min
½ red onion
10-12 chestnut mushrooms
1 handful of coriander (fresh or frozen)
Olive oil (for frying)
1/2tsp chilli flakes
- Start by chopping the red onions and the mushrooms and frying on a medium heat with the olive oil.
- After 5 min when the mushrooms and onions are soft, add the spices, stir well.
- Make some space in the middle of the pan and crack two (or more) eggs, reduce the heat and cover with the lid.
- Cook for another 5 min until the whites are cooked through. A bit longer if you prefer cooked yolks.
- Sprinkle some chilli flakes on the eggs.