Serves: 4 people
Prep time: 10 min
Cooking time: 25 min
- 4 tomatoes
- 2 large red peppers
- 2 small cucumbers
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 small handful fresh basil leaves
- 1tbsp brown rice vinegar
- Deseed the peppers and cut in quarters. Halve the tomatoes and cut out the rough bits.
- Line the oven tray with a baking paper, place the tomatoes and the peppers, sprinkle some salt and roast at 180°C for 25 min.
- Cool down the vegetables and remove skins from the peppers.
- Cut the cucumbers in smaller pieces, then place all of the ingredients in a blender, add 1 cup of water and blend until smooth.
- Top with fresh basil and serve cold.