Serves: 4 people
Prep time: 10 min
Cooking time: 25 min
- 4 tomatoes
- 3 large red peppers
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1tsp turmeric
- 1tsp paprika
- 2tbsp olive oil
- 1 small handful fresh basil leaves
- 1tsp plain yogurt (optional)
- Deseed the peppers and cut in quarters. Halve the tomatoes and cut out the rough bits.
- Line the oven tray with a baking paper, place the tomatoes, the peppers and the garlic in skin.
- Sprinkle with the turmeric, the paprika and the olive oil, mix well and roast at 180°C for 25 min.
- Remove skins from the peppers and the garlic.
- Place all of the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Top with fresh basil and yogurt.