Serves: 2 people
Prep time: 20 min
- 1/2 red onion
- 6-8 medium sized mushrooms
- 1 garlic clove
- 1tbsp miso paste
- 1tsp tamari soy sauce
- 2 handfuls of kale
- 1tbsp olive oil (for sautéing)
- 1tbsp mixed seeds (optional)
- 1tbsp tahini
- 1/2 squeezed lemon
- Add chopped onions and crushed garlic to a hot pan with some olive oil.
- Sauté for a couple of minutes, then add the miso paste and tamari sauce.
- Add chopped mushrooms, stir well and sauté for 7-10 minutes until the mushrooms are cooked.
- Add roughly chopped kale, cover with a lid and sauté for 4-5 min more until the leaves wilt.
- Serve with tahini mixed with freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- Top up with mixed seeds (optionally).