Makes: 12 pancakes
Prep time: 10 min
Cooking time: 20 min
2 small bananas
1tbsp chia seeds
4tbsp buckwheat flour (heaped)
100ml any nut milk
Drop of vanilla
1tsp ground flaxseeds (heaped)
1tbsp coconut oil (for frying)
- Mash bananas in a bowl, then add the egg and mix well.
- Add the nut milk and chia seeds, stir through and let the mixture to sit for 2 min.
- Add the rest of the dry ingredients, stir well.
- Melt the coconut oil in a hot frying pan, spoon in a tablespoon of pancake batter and shape the mix in a circle (6-8cm in a diameter).
- Cook on one side for 3-4 min until the bubbles started to appear, then flip and cook the other side for 2 min more.
- Serve with toppings of your choice: plain yogurt, a sliced banana, fresh berries or a drop of a maple syrup.